Atul Chavan recently gained fame in the modelling industry. He is a rising model and Actor. Moreover, he also played lord Krishna’s role in the Marathi Movie And a very confident man as he blasted the interview with his Quick Answers.
- Atul recently you are getting big projects and fame in media so how is this feeling to get this much attention 1st time?
Everyone wants big work, projects, fame, and respect in their life but very few people get it. I am very grateful for the publicity I am getting. All those who respected me appreciated my work. I am very happy, very satisfied that today I’m getting what I have been working for. Now I believe that if we try hard, we can definitely fulfill our dreams.
- What do you think about your future work and opportunity in the modelling industry?
In the future I want to make a big name in the field of modelling, to be known as a well-known model all over India and I would love to work as a model only. I want to work in this field not only in India but also internationally.
- What do you think is the reason why you are getting famous very fast? I think my work and the confidence I have as a model is an important reasons. Sushant Singh Tomar’s support that I got today is very important. Who not only believed in me and guided me to work as a model but also helped me to gain fame.
4 Today every third person calls themself an actor and models how you are different from them?
I think my confidence, my height, and these aspects are very complementary to my modelling. Also not just being seen as a model but my modelling skills along with my anchoring skills helped me create a distinct identity.
- How do you see the competition in the industry??
I see competition in a very positive way. I think competition encourages us to do better work. I am constantly trying to maintain my uniqueness. So that I can definitely survive the competition and move forward. And most importantly, I am constantly trying to move forward by comparing myself to where I am today compared to yesterday.
- Tell me about your Myntra project??
I am very excited to work with a big brand like Myntra. I would like to thank them very much for choosing me as their model. I am ready to work with Myntra soon.
- What do you think you will be able to achieve supermodel level in a few years?
Yes, I am fully confident that I will soon be able to establish myself as a supermodel. I want to work a lot. I Want to work in various fields as a model. Basically, my dream is that people to recognize me as a supermodel.
- You played lord Krishna’s role in the movie, how was that experience?
It was a very different and overwhelming experience. I got to work with great Marathi actors like Makarand Anaspure and Smita Tambe. Learned some things necessary for acting from them. And I am very excited to be seen on the big screen for the first time. I feel lucky that I got to play the role of lord Shri Krishna in reality. And I would definitely like to work in this field if there is any opportunity in future.
- You switched from your Job and started a modelling career. So, how did you make this decision?
Sometimes people around us know some things about us better than we do. It is said that the musk deer are not aware of the musk they have, sometimes someone has to come and do it. Similarly, I also met some of my friends who made me realize this skill in me. Basically I was interested too, so when I participated in a few shows, the response was very positive. Finally, I decided to devote my full time to my passion.